Certifications of Otto Klostermann GmbH
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Otto Klostermann GmbH is a family-owned company that was founded as a blacksmith’s shop by Otto Klostermann in 1848. In 1945, the company was taken over by Raymund Klostermann, who expanded it in 1969 and brought it to the new location at Merklinderstraße 5 in Castrop-Rauxel. As a result, more space was created for forging and the development of sheet metal forming, cold forming technology. In 1986 Thomas Klostermann became managing director, and with his brothers Martin Klostermann and Christian Klostermann, is still running the company in 5th generation.